How Much is that Doggie in the Window

Here is my front door this year...


There may or may not be a yellow lab looking out the window at you.

I ordered this 1.5" black and white grosgrain ribbon on ebay and it arrived quite quickly....




My black and white decision came from these pretty pictures.....


Not sure of source, but I think is Nell Hill's or Midwest Living



I get a little bit more done, each day!

(Those of you who follow me on Instagram have already seen a few of these photos!)

Comments

Ha! If that was MY yellow lab looking out the window it wouldn't be just a nice little peak... she'd have her paws up on the windowsill and you wouldn't be in doubt!

But seriously, LOVE the wreath, the door and the whole package...

~Chris
sweet picture of your pup!
I like the wreath too... not sure which is more welcoming...the wreath or the pup!
Now...did I see a painting of this same pup-- with from this inspiration photo? if not here, Instagram perhaps?
Mindy said…
Your porch is so beautiful. The Christmas decorations are just icing on the cake.
Beautiful with the evergreen wreath and the black-and-white ribbon. Well done - classic and chic Christmas decor.
That is the cutest pic I have seen in a long time....My first thought was "How much is that doggie in the window"...LOL

Love your front porch!