A New Ceiling for Me

I'm getting a new ceiling in my art studio!  Hooray!

It will even include insulation.  Wow. No more painting with cold, numb fingers.

That also means no more 1970's flourescent lighting and drop ceiling tiles!

Lovely. (that is a really old photo, btw)
Those ceiling tiles and fluorescent lighting were probably JUST about to be trendy, again - right?

That also means my art area is not functioning. Like, not at all. I'm not even sure where my paint brushes are.

At this rate, I should be back to painting in about a week.  My husband and my son are really working hard. So glad they are eager to see this project completed!

Oh, and Daisy is doing fine.

She sleeps quite a bit...



And, surprisingly, is still very cute...


Those dollar store toys no longer exist, if you are wondering. The fluff exploded out of them right before company walked in the door.

Nellie has turned out to be a very good big sister....


How precious is that? 

My kids have to wave their arms and shout "Hey, Mom - remember us?" when they need a little attention. Oh, well. 

Have a great day!

Comments

Stacey said…
Your ceiling will be amazing! You know, you can't really mix decor with that adorable puppy. The puppy steals the show. :)